In 2007 the Regional Chamber of Commerce and Industry started its activity. Its purpose is to support and develop relations between business representatives, local and regional authorities, legal and natural persons.
The Blagoevgrad Chamber of Commerce and Industry actively participates as a leading and partner organization for cross-border cooperation programs.
For more information please contact us.
Chamber of Commerce and Industry - Blagoevgrad
Chamber of Commerce and Industry - Blagoevgrad was established in 1992 as an independent non-governmental organization of employers. The main objective of the Court is to protect the economic interests of its members, to provide information and advice to companies in Southwestern Bulgaria, to support their efforts for financial stability and competitiveness.
The organization brings together 170 members with the right to vote and over 1300 associated members. The management is carried out by a 5-member Management Board, which is elected by the General Assembly of the members.
The membership of the BCCI in international organizations entitles it to issue and certify documents supporting the foreign trade activity of the companies. To carry out this function, the Court maintains a Single Commercial Register. The Trade Register database is visited daily by about 1,000 customers. Through the registration of the companies in the BCCI Unified Trade Register, the information about them is available through the Internet for Bulgarian and foreign consumers. The Chamber brings together more than 44,000 members.
Blagoevgrad, Simitli, Razlog, Bansko, Kresna, Strumyani, Garmen, Satovcha, Yakoruda, Belitsa and Hadjidimovo have been set up in the Blagoevgrad Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
From 2008 to the Chamber of Commerce and Industry - Blagoevgrad b> operates the Europe Direct Southwest Europe Information Center, which is part of the Europe Direct information network covering the entire European Union.
Participation of representatives of CTR - Blagoevgrad in the work of other organizations: h3>
- Regional Development Council of the South West Planning Region with representatives of ministries, local institutions and organizations from four districts,
- The District Development Council of Blagoevgrad District,
- Blagoevgrad District Tripartite District Council,
- Permanent Employment Commission at the Regional Council for Regional Development - Blagoevgrad,
- Founder of a Joint Program Coordinating Council - Blagoevgrad Region with the participation of public and educational institutions, NGOs.
PROJECT EXPERIENCE OF CII - BLAGOEVGRAD
THE PROJECT EXPERIENCE OF CTR - BLAGOEVGRAD IS EXPRESSED IN PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAMS:
- PHARE - CROSS-BORDER COOPERATION,
- EUROPEAN TERRITORIAL COOPERATION GREECE - BULGARIA,
- INSTRUMENT FOR PRE-ACCESSION AID AND CROSS-BORDER COOPERATION - BULGARIA - FYROM MACEDONIA,
- HUMAN RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT AND LIFELONG LEARNING,
- OTHER PROGRAMS OF THE EUROPEAN COMMISSION.