The Blagoevgrad Chamber of Commerce and Industry actively participates as a leading and partner organization for cross-border cooperation programs.
Main programs under which TPP-Blagoevgrad has many years of experience:
- EUROPEAN TERRITORIAL COOPERATION GREECE – BULGARIA,
- INSTRUMENT FOR PRE-ACCESSION AID AND CROSS-BORDER COOPERATION – BULGARIA – FYROM MACEDONIA,
- OTHER PROGRAMS OF THE EUROPEAN COMMISSION.
For more information, EU Partnership proposals, please use our contact information.
Co-operation Agreements: h3>
1.Bulgarian-Macedonian Chamber, Bulgaria
2.UUF “Neofit Rilski”, Bulgaria
3.Stapan Faculty at Southwest University “Neofit Rilski”, Sofia
4. Faculty of Philosophy at Southwestern University “Neofit Rilski”, Sofia
5. Department of Social Activities at SWU “Neofit Rilski”, Bulgaria
6. Faculty of Philosophy at Southwestern University “Neofit Rilski”, Sofia
7.Lay-Faculty of History at SWU “Neofit Rilski”, Bulgaria
8.Technical college at SWU “Neofit Rilski”, Sofia
9.The Municipality of Blagoevgrad, Bulgaria
10.Operating Management – Blagoevgrad, Bulgaria
11. AUBG – American University in Bulgaria, Bulgaria
12. Association of the Southwest Municipalities, Bulgaria
13. Association of Mediators in Bulgaria,
14.AIESEC – student organization,
15.COMATIVE COORDINATION PROGRAM COUNCIL – BLAGOEVGRAD REGION: public-private partnership,
17. Agreement and Letter of Intent with the Association of Greek Chambers of Commerce and Industry,
18. Agreement with the Federation of Professionals and Craftsmen – Greece,
19. UNIVERSITY – STYLE, FYROM, Bulgaria
20.Pehchevo Municipality – FYROM, Bulgaria
21. ABC – youth organization,
22. Schools 4 vocational high schools
23. National Federation of VTC of Thuringia, Germany and others
Project Partnerships: h3>
With letters of intent and partnership and jointly submitted joint projects and realized initiatives on various financial instruments and programs, CTR – Blagoevgrad is a partner and partner with more than 100 organizations from Bulgaria and all over Europe.