The Chamber in Blagoevgrad has signed partnership agreements with Chambers of Commerce and Industry in Thessaloniki, Drama, Serres, Pieria and Kavala, with the Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Navigation – Gijon, Spain, the Chambers of Commerce Working Group along the borders of the Candidate Countries accession to the EU – ARGE 28, Strimon – Struma Euroregion and others.
At the regional level, the Court maintains good partnership relations with local authorities, state administration, universities and vocational schools as well as with other non-governmental organizations.
With its representatives, the Chamber of Commerce and Industry – Blagoevgrad participates in the work of the Regional Development Council, Regional Council for Tripartite Cooperation, Regional Council for Safe Working Conditions and others.
Co-operation Agreements: h3>
1.Bulgarian-Macedonian Chamber, Bulgaria
2.UUF “Neofit Rilski”, Bulgaria
3.Stapan Faculty at Southwest University “Neofit Rilski”, Sofia
4. Faculty of Philosophy at Southwestern University “Neofit Rilski”, Sofia
5. Department of Social Activities at SWU “Neofit Rilski”, Bulgaria
6. Faculty of Philosophy at Southwestern University “Neofit Rilski”, Sofia
7.Lay-Faculty of History at SWU “Neofit Rilski”, Bulgaria
8.Technical college at SWU “Neofit Rilski”, Sofia
9.The Municipality of Blagoevgrad, Bulgaria
10.Operating Management – Blagoevgrad, Bulgaria
11. AUBG – American University in Bulgaria, Bulgaria
12. Association of the Southwest Municipalities, Bulgaria
13. Association of Mediators in Bulgaria,
14.AIESEC – student organization,
15.COMATIVE COORDINATION PROGRAM COUNCIL – BLAGOEVGRAD REGION: public-private partnership,
17. Agreement and Letter of Intent with the Association of Greek Chambers of Commerce and Industry,
18. Agreement with the Federation of Professionals and Craftsmen – Greece,
19. UNIVERSITY – STYLE, FYROM, Bulgaria
20.Pehchevo Municipality – FYROM, Bulgaria
21. ABC – youth organization,
22. Schools 4 vocational high schools
23. National Federation of VTC of Thuringia, Germany and others
Project Partnerships: h3>
With letters of intent and partnership and jointly submitted joint projects and realized initiatives on various financial instruments and programs, CTR – Blagoevgrad is a partner and partner with more than 100 organizations from Bulgaria and all over Europe.